ICOR Resolution: US imperialism endangers world peace. Active resistance worldwide – now!
Written by: ICOR on 22 January 2020
The ICOR strongly condemns the aggressive and dangerous actions of the US government. With the killing of the Iranian General Soleimani, which practically equates to a declaration of war, the danger of a renewed conflict, with unforeseeable consequences, has been considerably aggravated. This intensifies the general danger of war. General Soleimani was the commander of the pro-Iranian militias in Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, and Yemen.
We demand the immediate withdrawal of all foreign troops. We call upon all progressive forces to conduct and take part in protest demonstrations and strikes, as they are already taking place in many countries, to prepare for a day X and actively protest against the dangers involved in the outbreak of a war. The ICOR will coordinate the activities, and the signatories of this resolution will organize and conduct protests in their countries.
The Islamic Republic of Iran is a brutal fascist capitalist dictatorship. Its four decades in government have brought the country to the verge of economic and social collapse. The situation within Iran has become considerably aggravated, also due to the economic sanctions. At the end of 2019, strikes and protests took place in the entire country. Brutal action was taken against these. The class struggle has ushered in a revolutionary fermentation process in which the working class is the leading force. The wave of strikes was about work, bread and peace. The protest of the workers and the broad masses was not only directed against the shifting of the crisis burdens, but voices also increasingly are being raised against the expansionist aggression of Iran in Yemen, Lebanon, Iraq, Syria, and Afghanistan. The reactionary regime is now trying to make use of the cowardly US-American attacks for its reactionary-nationalist and expansionist policies and win the masses over for them. Along with the influence of Islamist-fascist forces, the military conflict now also is supposed to undermine the struggle of the masses in Iran and Iraq for democracy, freedom, and development. The surge of fierce struggles shapes the character of the developments and debates in Iran. The government tried to appropriate mass protests against the USA as mass support for itself. But a short time later the Iranian masses were enraged against the government for the irresponsible downing of a civilian aircraft and its reactionary cover-up. Above all, however, the Iranian people cannot forget the murder and imprisonment of thousands of demonstrators in November 2019 and many years before that. From this oppression the most important workers' and people's struggles in the region have emerged. This very complicated situation for the working class and the masses makes it imperative to strengthen the goal-focused and determined revolutionary and Marxist-Leninist forces in Iran. They work under the most difficult conditions and are deserving of our full solidarity. We stand at the side of the Iranian masses and all revolutionaries who are struggling for the genuine interests of the workers and the broad masses against foreign imperialist aggression and the country's anti-people regime.
Active resistance against the main warmonger and the enemy of all peoples: US imperialism!
All foreign troops out of the countries of the Middle East!
Active resistance against imperialist aggression and war!
Strengthen the revolutionary world organization ICOR!
1. PCPCI Parti Communiste Proletarien de Côte d'Ivoire
2. MMLPL Moroccan Marxist-Leninist Proletarian Line
3. CPSA (ML) Communist Party of South Africa (Marxist-Leninist)
4. PCT Parti Comuniste du Togo (Communist Party of Togo), Togo
5. PPDS Parti Patriotique Démocratique Socialiste (Patriotic Democratic Socialist Party), Tunisia
6. MLOA Marxist-Leninist Organization of Afghanistan
7. CPB Communist Party of Bangladesh
8. CPI (ML) Red Star Communist Party of India (Marxist-Leninist) Red Star
9. Ranjbaran Hezb-e Ranjbaran-e Iran (Proletarian Party of Iran)
10. PPRF Patriotic Peoples Republican Front of Nepal
11. NDMLP New-Democratic Marxist-Leninist Party, Sri Lanka
12. БКП Българска Комунистическа Партия (Bulgarian Communist Party)
13. PR-ByH Partija Rada - ByH (Party of Labor - Bosnia and Herzegovina), Bosnia and Herzegovina
14. MLPD Marxistisch-Leninistische Partei Deutschlands (Marxist-Leninist Party of Germany)
15. UCLyon Unité Communiste Lyon (Communist United Lyon), France
16. UPML Union Prolétarienne Marxiste-Léniniste (Marxist-Leninist Proletarian Union), France
17. KOL Kommunistische Organisation Luxemburg (Communist Organization of Luxemburg)
18. MIKSZ Magyar Ifjúság Közösségi Szervezete (Organisation of Hungarian Youth Community), Hungary
19. RM Rode Morgen (Red Dawn), Netherlands
20. MLGS Marxistisch-Leninistische Gruppe Schweiz (Marxist-Leninist Group of Switzerland)
21. MLKP Marksist Leninist Komünist Parti Türkiye / Kürdistan (Marxist Leninist Communist Party Turkey / Kurdistan)
22. KSRD Koordinazionnyj Sowjet Rabotschewo Dvizhenija (Coordination Council of the Workers Class Movement), Ukraine
23. БРП(к) Българска Работническа Партия (комунисти) (Bulgarian Workers Party (Communist))
24. MLP Marksistsko-Leninskaja Platforma (Marxist-Leninist Platform), Russia
25. PCC-M Partido Comunista de Colombia – Maoista (Communist Party of Colombia - Maoist)
26. NPCH (ML) Nouveau Parti Communiste Haϊtien (Marxiste-Léniniste) (New Communist Party of Haiti (Marxist-Leninist))
27. PCP (independiente) Partido Comunista Paraguayo (independiente) (Paraguayan Communist Party (independent))
28. BDP Bloque Democratico Popular (Popular Democratic Bloc), Peru
29. PML del Perú Partido Marxista Leninista del Perú (Marxist-Leninist Party of Peru)
30. PC (ML) Partido Comunista (Marxista Leninista) (Communist Party (Marxist-Leninist)), Dominican Republic
31. NCP (Mashal) Nepal Communist Party (Mashal)
32. CPA/ML Communist Party of Australia (Marxist-Leninist)
33. RCP Revolutionary Communist Party of Egypt
Independence from Imperialism
People's Rights & Liberties
Community and Environment
|ICOR Call for Action on August 6 – Let us lift the level of struggle against imperialism and fascism.
|US imperialism responsible for military tension in our region
|Manus naval base – the best laid plans of imperialist mice and men…..
|For whom are we “projecting military power in the region”?
|When the Generals talk - who is listening?
|Shape, Deter, Respond: Australia’s role in advancing US imperialism’s “interests”
|The Defence Strategic Update – defending US imperialism
|When silence is deafening
|ILPS-ICOR Joint Statement On the Current Crisis of Capitalism amid Covid-19 Pandemic
|India-China clash: Communist Party of India (Marxist-Leninist) Red Star statement
|Australia and India completely subservient to US imperialism in Indo-Pacific region
|The Five Eyes in Crisis
|South-West Pacific being shaped as a US theatre of war
|The case of the Coral Sea Cable, or….
|US mercenaries’ Venezuelan invasion and coup attempt foiled
|People’s War - People’s Movement: 50 years on
|Virgin is under foreign control and its debts are crushing workers
|Japan’s role in US data gathering
|ICOR Resolution: No further aggressions against the Venezuelan people, end of the criminal blockade by US imperialism against Venezuela
|Quietly and in the midst of a health emergency, Switzerland signs bilateral agreements with NATO