ICOR resolution: We condemn the anti-communist resolution of the European Parliament
Written by: ICOR on 6 March 2020
We Communists of ICOR and friends of ICOR condemn the adoption of the European Parliament Resolution of 19 September 2019.
This hypocritically named resolution “on the importance of European remembrance for the future of Europe” claims to pay tribute to the "victims of totalitarian regimes" but is, in fact, an insult both to their memory and to the international revolutionary movement and the honorable history of socialist construction. This resolution is taken by some of the most criminal imperialist powers, whose power was built on millions of corpses.
- It serves, covertly, to rehabilitate the Third Reich's genocidal anti-communist, racist and anti-Semitic crusade against the Soviet Union. It also contributes to sullying the memory of the victims of that regime as well as that of those who fought against it with guns in their hands.
Workers of all countries and oppressed peoples, unite!
2. CPK Communist Party of Kenya, Kenya
3. MMLPL Moroccan Marxist-Leninist Proletarian Line
4. CPSA (ML) Communist Party of South Africa (Marxist-Leninist)
5. PPDS Parti Patriotique Démocratique Socialiste (Patriotic Democratic Socialist Party), Tunisia
6. MLOA Marxist-Leninist Organization of Afghanistan
7. CPB Communist Party of Bangladesh
8. CPI (ML) Red Star Communist Party of India (Marxist-Leninist) Red Star
9. Ranjbaran Hezb-e Ranjbaran-e Iran (Proletarian Party of Iran)
10. NCP (Mashal) Nepal Communist Party (Mashal)
11. PPRF Patriotic Peoples Republican Front of Nepal
12. БКП Българска Комунистическа Партия (Bulgarian Communist Party)
13. PR-ByH Partija Rada - ByH (Party of Labor - Bosnia and Herzegovina), Bosnia and Herzegovina
14. MLPD Marxistisch-Leninistische Partei Deutschlands (Marxist-Leninist Party of Germany)
15. UCLyon Unité Communiste Lyon (Communist United Lyon), France
16. UPML Union Prolétarienne Marxiste-Léniniste (Marxist-Leninist Proletarian Union), France
17. BP (NK-T) Bolşevik Parti (Kuzey Kürdistan-Türkiye) (Bolshevik Party (North Kurdistan-Turkey))
18. KOL Kommunistische Organisation Luxemburg (Communist Organization of Luxemburg)
19. MIKSZ Magyar Ifjúság Közösségi Szervezete (Organisation of Hungarian Youth Community), Hungary
20. RM Rode Morgen (Red Dawn), Netherlands
21. VZDOR VZDOR - strana práce (Resistance - labour party), Slovakia
22. MLKP Marksist Leninist Komünist Parti Türkiye / Kürdistan (Marxist Leninist Communist Party Turkey / Kurdistan)
23. KSRD Koordinazionnyj Sowjet Rabotschewo Dvizhenija (Coordination Council of the Workers Class Movement), Ukraine
24. RMP Российская маоистская партия (Rossijskaya maoistskaya partiya) (Russian Maoist Party)
25. PCP (independiente) Partido Comunista Paraguayo (independiente) (Paraguayan Communist Party (independent))
26. PPP Partido Proletario del Perú (Proletarian Party of Peru)
27. PC (ML) Partido Comunista (Marxista Leninista) (Communist Party (Marxist-Leninist)), Dominican Republic
28. PS-GdT Plataforma Socialista - Golpe de Timón (Socialist Platform – Change of Course), Venezuela
29. PCR-U Partido Comunista Revolucionario del Uruguay (Revolutionary Communist Party of Uruguay)
Independence from Imperialism
People's Rights & Liberties
Community and Environment
|Solidarity letter from ICOR to comrades everywhere
|ICOR resolution 75 Years Victory over Fascism
|May 8th – victory over fascism
|ICOR Declaration to celebrate a new May Day
|Truth the casualty in imperialist rivalry
|ICOR Declaration on the Corona Pandemic
|A bean-feast in the making: stimulus packages and the global economy
|ICOR resolution: Statement on the racist attacks in Germany
|ICOR: Resolution on encroachment in Nepal by India
|ICOR resolution on India: Support the mass movement against fascist anti-people attacks in India
|ICOR resolution: We condemn the anti-communist resolution of the European Parliament
|ICOR: Bushfire crisis in Australia – willful destruction of the foundations of natural life
|Lenin monument in the western federal states will be erected - Lenin comes to Gelsenkirchen!
|Bushfire crisis: Message of support from Germany
|ICOR Resolution: US imperialism endangers world peace. Active resistance worldwide – now!
|Indian women say “Down with patriarchy!”
|Congratulations on 15th Congress
|Free Baba Jan and the 13 environmentalists!
|WHY And how the New People´s Army has preserved itself and grown in strength
|The Communist Party of Venezuela (M-L) Regarding the Complex Scenario in Venezuela