ICOR Resolution: No further aggressions against the Venezuelan people, end of the criminal blockade by US imperialism against Venezuela
Written by: ICOR on 20 April 2020
US imperialism has exhausted all forms of aggression -so far with the exception of a direct invasion - against the Venezuelan people to overthrow the legitimately elected government headed by Nicolás Maduro.
Imperialism does not allow a nation to act with its own head, with sovereignty and to get rid of the paternalism to which it has been subjected for almost 200 years.
The imperialists have attacked the currency, controlled the mechanisms of domestic trade, created scarcity, blocked the money that the nation has in the banks around the world as well as the access to vital products such as food and medicines. All these measures are aimed at provoking an outburst of the people against the government as a result of growing discontent.
And we also point the necessary perspective of this struggle to fight for socialist conditions.
We, the people of the world are united againt imperialism!
For democracy and freedom – socialism!
1. PCPCI Parti Communiste Proletarien de Côte d'Ivoire
2. CPK Communist Party of Kenya, Kenya
3. MMLPL Moroccan Marxist-Leninist Proletarian Line
4. PCT Parti Comuniste du Togo (Communist Party of Togo), Togo
5. PPDS Parti Patriotique Démocratique Socialiste (Patriotic Democratic Socialist Party), Tunisia
6. MLOA Marxist-Leninist Organization of Afghanistan
7. CPB Communist Party of Bangladesh
8. CPI (ML) Red Star Communist Party of India (Marxist-Leninist) Red Star
9. PCC CPI (ML) Provisional Central Committee Communist Party of India (Marxist-Leninist)
10. Ranjbaran Hezb-e Ranjbaran-e Iran (Proletarian Party of Iran)
11. PPRF Patriotic Peoples Republican Front of Nepal
12. БКП Българска Комунистическа Партия (Bulgarian Communist Party)
13. PR-ByH Partija Rada - ByH (Party of Labor - Bosnia and Herzegovina), Bosnia and Herzegovina
14. MLPD Marxistisch-Leninistische Partei Deutschlands (Marxist-Leninist Party of Germany)
15. UCLyon Unité Communiste Lyon (Communist United Lyon), France
16. UPML Union Prolétarienne Marxiste-Léniniste (Marxist-Leninist Proletarian Union), France
17. BP (NK-T) Bolşevik Parti (Kuzey Kürdistan-Türkiye) (Bolshevik Party (North Kurdistan-Turkey))
18. RM Rode Morgen (Red Dawn), Netherlands
19. MLGS Marxistisch-Leninistische Gruppe Schweiz (Marxist-Leninist Group of Switzerland)
20. TIKB Türkiye İhtilalci Komünistler Birliği (Union of Revolutionary Communists of Turkey)
21. MLKP Marksist Leninist Komünist Parti Türkiye / Kürdistan (Marxist Leninist Communist Party Turkey / Kurdistan)
22. KSRD Koordinazionnyj Sowjet Rabotschewo Dvizhenija (Coordination Council of the Workers Class Movement), Ukraine
23. MLP Marksistsko-Leninskaja Platforma (Marxist-Leninist Platform), Russia
24. PCC-M Partido Comunista de Colombia – Maoista (Communist Party of Colombia - Maoist)
25. PCP (independiente) Partido Comunista Paraguayo (independiente) (Paraguayan Communist Party (independent))
26. PC (ML) Partido Comunista (Marxista Leninista) (Communist Party (Marxist-Leninist)), Dominican Republic
27. PS-GdT Plataforma Socialista - Golpe de Timón (Socialist Platform – Change of Course), Venezuela
28. PCR-U Partido Comunista Revolucionario del Uruguay (Revolutionary Communist Party of Uruguay)
29. Symapthisers of the PFLP
30. CPA/ML Communist Party of Australia (Marxist-Leninist)
Independence from Imperialism
People's Rights & Liberties
Community and Environment
|South Korea and the changing balance of forces
|Biden and US policy in the Indo-Pacific
|Document declassification to define US demands
|War clouds over the Taiwan Straits
|ICOR - Stop the war preparations in Southern Kurdistan! The Kurdish people are not alone!
|Interoperability and US military planning for the Indo-Pacific
|Imperialism and the scramble to control SW Pacific Exclusive Economic Zones
|ICOR Resolution: The people of Peru have spoken! Resignation of President Merino after only 5 days!
|S.W. Pacific – the French Connection
|A Very British Tilt: The UK economy, a plan for meddling in our region, and a pat on the head for Scummo the lap dog
|Singapore and the changing balance of regional power
|US to revive First Fleet – or the behaviour of misfits awaiting eviction?
|Quadrilateral Security Dialogue: Pacific Island nations and US struggle against China
|Biden Presidential Election Win and US Rulers Breathe a Sigh of Relief
|Dumping Trump – a Doorway not a Destination
|The US-India Basic Exchange and Cooperation Agreement
|Palau technology upgrade to serve US military interests
|Operation Noble Fury – how the US marines plan to fight China
|Bolivian elections: Return of MAS a rebuff to US imperialism
|I-Spy: Japan and the Five Eyes