ICOR Resolution: No further aggressions against the Venezuelan people, end of the criminal blockade by US imperialism against Venezuela
Written by: ICOR on 20 April 2020
US imperialism has exhausted all forms of aggression -so far with the exception of a direct invasion - against the Venezuelan people to overthrow the legitimately elected government headed by Nicolás Maduro.
Imperialism does not allow a nation to act with its own head, with sovereignty and to get rid of the paternalism to which it has been subjected for almost 200 years.
The imperialists have attacked the currency, controlled the mechanisms of domestic trade, created scarcity, blocked the money that the nation has in the banks around the world as well as the access to vital products such as food and medicines. All these measures are aimed at provoking an outburst of the people against the government as a result of growing discontent.
And we also point the necessary perspective of this struggle to fight for socialist conditions.
We, the people of the world are united againt imperialism!
For democracy and freedom – socialism!
1. PCPCI Parti Communiste Proletarien de Côte d'Ivoire
2. CPK Communist Party of Kenya, Kenya
3. MMLPL Moroccan Marxist-Leninist Proletarian Line
4. PCT Parti Comuniste du Togo (Communist Party of Togo), Togo
5. PPDS Parti Patriotique Démocratique Socialiste (Patriotic Democratic Socialist Party), Tunisia
6. MLOA Marxist-Leninist Organization of Afghanistan
7. CPB Communist Party of Bangladesh
8. CPI (ML) Red Star Communist Party of India (Marxist-Leninist) Red Star
9. PCC CPI (ML) Provisional Central Committee Communist Party of India (Marxist-Leninist)
10. Ranjbaran Hezb-e Ranjbaran-e Iran (Proletarian Party of Iran)
11. PPRF Patriotic Peoples Republican Front of Nepal
12. БКП Българска Комунистическа Партия (Bulgarian Communist Party)
13. PR-ByH Partija Rada - ByH (Party of Labor - Bosnia and Herzegovina), Bosnia and Herzegovina
14. MLPD Marxistisch-Leninistische Partei Deutschlands (Marxist-Leninist Party of Germany)
15. UCLyon Unité Communiste Lyon (Communist United Lyon), France
16. UPML Union Prolétarienne Marxiste-Léniniste (Marxist-Leninist Proletarian Union), France
17. BP (NK-T) Bolşevik Parti (Kuzey Kürdistan-Türkiye) (Bolshevik Party (North Kurdistan-Turkey))
18. RM Rode Morgen (Red Dawn), Netherlands
19. MLGS Marxistisch-Leninistische Gruppe Schweiz (Marxist-Leninist Group of Switzerland)
20. TIKB Türkiye İhtilalci Komünistler Birliği (Union of Revolutionary Communists of Turkey)
21. MLKP Marksist Leninist Komünist Parti Türkiye / Kürdistan (Marxist Leninist Communist Party Turkey / Kurdistan)
22. KSRD Koordinazionnyj Sowjet Rabotschewo Dvizhenija (Coordination Council of the Workers Class Movement), Ukraine
23. MLP Marksistsko-Leninskaja Platforma (Marxist-Leninist Platform), Russia
24. PCC-M Partido Comunista de Colombia – Maoista (Communist Party of Colombia - Maoist)
25. PCP (independiente) Partido Comunista Paraguayo (independiente) (Paraguayan Communist Party (independent))
26. PC (ML) Partido Comunista (Marxista Leninista) (Communist Party (Marxist-Leninist)), Dominican Republic
27. PS-GdT Plataforma Socialista - Golpe de Timón (Socialist Platform – Change of Course), Venezuela
28. PCR-U Partido Comunista Revolucionario del Uruguay (Revolutionary Communist Party of Uruguay)
29. Symapthisers of the PFLP
30. CPA/ML Communist Party of Australia (Marxist-Leninist)
Independence from Imperialism
People's Rights & Liberties
Community and Environment
|New booklet: Russia's New African Adventure
|Digicel and imperialist rivalry in the South Pacific
|Imperialist alliances strengthen in Asia-Pacific
|US-China rivalry ensnares Papua New Guinea
|US plans to keep the two Koreas apart
|The 2022 US National security Strategy
|Statement by Marxist-Leninist Platform (Russia) on the world situation, the war in Ukraine, and the threat of nuclear war
|ICOR Statement on Iran: This cry is not a lament - it is the cry of a courageous popular uprising
|Russia’s Ukraine War Enters Dangerous New Phase
|Information on the current state of events in Russia
|Japan increases military budget to better serve US war plans
|Solomon Islands: US-led Cold War tirade continues
|Timor-Leste’s President Dr Jose Ramos Horta under scrutiny
|Adani, India’s Biggest ‘Crony Capitalist’ Becomes World’s Fourth Richest Person
|People of China’s Taiwan Province Have Endured Many Years of Struggle Against Western Colonialism and Japanese Militarism.
|US expands Garuda Shield war games
|Declaration of the International Kurdistan Conference Initiative
|Hiroshima Never Again – Mobilise for peace against imperialist war!
|ASEAN countries do not want war in our region
|Abe and Kishi: Wannabe war criminal and crook: Class-A War criminal and crook.